Redfurnish (“the Company” or “us” or “we” or “our”) consists of www.redfurnish.com (“Website”). The Website connects users to buy, sell or swap (“Services”) furniture and related products (“Products”). The Website and Mobile App shall be collectively referred to as the Platform (“Platform”).
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our Platform;
- Information you provide during accessing and using our Platform including but not limited to subscription, enrolment, complaints, problems, information provided during marketing & sales campaigns or providing feedback on our Platform;
- Email and/or Mobile correspondences between you and us, either on the Platform or outside the Platform;
- Correspondences between you and us, either on the Platform or outside the Platform through any other third party websites, mobile applications, and/or any other communication media;
- Any information collected by us through our mobile application or website including cookies;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Platform; and
- Any other information that can be used to enhance the Platform.
At any point in time, you retain the flexibility to modify your Information at any time of your determination.
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request and with your consent;
- to perform our obligations and commitments to you including changes and updates;
- to share with your advertisements and other Platform related services, and any other information relevant to the experience;
- to improve our Services and to deliver a better experience to you; and
- Any other way as appropriate for the Platform.
vi. You can opt out of receiving marketing-related communications from us at any time by notifying us through the contact email.
- We will use your information to provide you with Products, Services, and Third Party advertisements and/or related information products and/or services. We may contact you through emails, mobile, or through our Platform using your Information.
- We may solicit additional Information based on changes to business and/or fulfill any requirements from Third Parties.
- We may solicit additional information to comply with UAE laws and regulations.
- Your Information shall form part of any sale or partial sale of the Company or Karp Studios Portal (“Owner”).
We use Third Party Products and services for maintenance, storage, security, administration and other related areas of our Company and/or our Platform including but not limited to technical and business-related areas. Your Information will be shared with and/or stored through Third Parties that include all of the Third Parties mentioned above. The location of the Third Parties and the storage location may be within or outside UAE. We may also share your Information or store your Information outside UAE for purposes of transaction processing, provision of Products and/or Services, and/or Platforms. We will store your Information unless prohibited by law or through a legal ruling from Dubai Courts. Whilst we confirm that we will undertake maximum measures to provide the best possible care to secure your information, we cannot guarantee full security as this depends on the media through which you use our Platform, the location, and other external factors that are not entirely under our control. Accordingly, by using our Platform you agree that any Information leakage and/or security breach due to your utilization of our Platform is not the responsibility of the Company and/or the Owner. Within the Company, only authorized personnel will have access to your Information. You are responsible for keeping all of your Information including login and password information confidential.
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.